Moving company employees or new hires to a different location or state because business is growing and scaling is a perfect position. Finding extraordinary talent and bringing them to you is how companies keep their competitive edge. No matter the reason, the nuances of corporate relocation to Colorado Springs will have a huge impact if the objective is a simple transition for current or future employees and your business, while also minimizing downtime.
Finding and hiring top talent is a major priority for many employers. No matter if you are the business owner or head the HR department, you know that employee relocation runs much deeper than approving moving expenses. A company's best resources are the ones that raise productivity and profitability. Having a whole relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also make a company stay or become more competitive. A comprehensive relocation package should coordinate with the talent management agenda.
As the individual entrusted with managing an employee relocation program, you surely have a long list of duties to get done such as:
- Seek out those who are prime candidates for mobility and let them know ahead of a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is leasing will most likely be different than a family of four that owns their residence. How will employees be paid? Will they get a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a defined budget? These are a few specifics to work out so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Settling on a relocation contract is a must when relocating employees. What if the cost of living is higher in the new city? Is there a salary adjustment? Will there be help with the selling and buying of a home?
The above are just a few of the many tasks that HR will lend a hand, and we have not mentioned the hiring of a mover yet.
Locating a professional and proficient corporate relocation company is a task in itself. Depending on the type of relocation package, organization will be between the mover and HR or the employee. There will also be reporting oversight HR will have to monitor when managing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and report on all things from tracking shipments to invoicing and promptly handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a good start. Doing your due diligence to completely examine corporate relocation company options and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company in totality.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a whole suite of employee mobility services. We can relocate employees, groups and workspaces while addressing and integrating all of the qualifications and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We initiate several processes to assure satisfaction, below is a basic outline of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a difficlut undertaking even if all you have to manage is logistics. Depending on the specifics of the move, relocating can be intricate and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system engaged to make the most difficult relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that brags; we let our work and happy customers do that for us, but here are some things that set us apart.
We offer a slew of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
And much more...
- We have skilled and trained teams of movers and drivers that have passed background and drug tests. Our employees are adept and safety-aware all of the time.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from start to finish.
- Domestic and global relocation solutions.
We know that we are not only providing transportation for belongings146 but transporting lives to Colorado Springs. Our goal is to supply a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will help take the burden off of your employees, the stress away from the HR department and get your company back to business as usual.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can assist you, contact us anytime!