A-1 Freeman Moving Group is genuinely appreciated by clients who have to move a great ways away from Colorado Springs. Long-distance moving is second nature to us. We’ve been helping customers do it for many years, after all. Most of our assistance entails our remaining a n example of strength, confidence, and proficiency for those who haven’t ever before moved from state to state or across the country. Our fastidious attention to detail, our savvy professionalism, and our numerous custom-oriented, personal moving services always seem to win the day. You’ll see that surely enough in how smoothly we take care of …
The Moving Process
We expertly handle each one of these matters attendant to your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you loosely what you’ll pay for your move after we’ve talked with you initially and we’ve come to understand the kinds of moving services required to get you the distance you need to go. Certainly, this ballpark estimate may increase or decrease, relative to the services you ultimately choose.
The Home Survey
Our purpose – in every case – is to meet your needs and work as fits your schedule. This accounts for our providing you with two estimating options. Select whichever one best suits you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our expert estimators consults with you at your home to go over the details of your move and do a full-house survey of the belongings you’ll need moved.
- Video Inventory. You’ll connect directly with our estimator by way of your smart phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you clearly indicate what requires moving. It’s the latest advance in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
Once we’ve initially spoken with you, taken the move options you’ve selected into account, and reviewed the results of your Home Survey, we give you a written estimate that more exactly establishes the cost of your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – indicates that you approve of our terms and pricing. Established in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance details,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve chosen.
The Move Plan
Here’s the point at which you’ll first get acquainted with your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning the various details of your move. The pre-move planning gets off to a start with a vetting of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve picked. Then you’ll be advised on what to expect from your move. Don’t be shy, ask questions! This is what your Move Concierge is trained for – to offer answers, keep you informed all during the move process, and keep that process going smoothly, quickly, and faultlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date comes up, we get hold of you by phone or email to confirm it, making sure all dates, times, locations, and other essentials are still in effect. This also serves to reaffirm in your mind that we’ll be ready to go when you are.
We provide three ways to help give you a leg up on packing. select the one that best suits your wishes and your wallet:
- Do the packing yourself; if you like, we can supply the packing materials.
- Authorize our movers to provide backup packing assistance.
- Select our custom-designed plan: you get the packing started and we assist by packing specialty items.
Our loading procedure is uncomplicated, systematized, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew arrive.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew conducts a walk-through of your home to get familiar with it and the possessions of yours they’ll be shipping.
- Crew preps home to safeguard it: stair railings, cramped corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas dirt- and damage-free.
- Moving boxes are labeled and catalogued by room, taking into consideration your needs as you settle into your new home.
- Things such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are properly torn apart for transport.
- Quality checks are conducted during the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally safety-conscious and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We use padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We systematically set your belongings in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We put back together items we disassembled for the move.
- If you prefer that we unpack items for you, just indicate so and we’ll do it.
- We can, if you so specify, also remove all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will call you to make sure everything was completed to your expectations. He or she also will discuss any unresolved matters that may still need resolving. Even more important, your Move Concierge will, on behalf of all of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for selecting us as your long-distance moving partner!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote