By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 crisis has impacted our lives as well as ways of conducting business. As a company owner, director, or boss, attempting to keep your workers safe and sound whilst ensuring social distancing is a struggle. If you have personnel in numerous locations and states or in the event you are bringing new staff on board, sometimes a relocation could be essential. Even so, relocation to Colorado Springs throughout these unstable periods is difficult and gathering wisdom before acting is essential. The following are the vital points you need to consider ahead of making a decision.
The first step when transferring employees, particularly during a health emergency such at COVID-19, is to plan appropriately. When creating a plan, these steps are important:
· Develop a listing of all staff both inside and outside the country. Provide all personnel contacts and locations in this list, along with the location where the worker needs to transfer to.
· Establish a dedicated communication channel that serves the whole organization to ensure that all relocating workers receive important news and provide responses.
· Set up a crisis committee to liaise along with the top management and obtain solutions for relocations. This board needs to do an in-depth dive on each relocation to analyze all solutions thoroughly whilst keeping all government directives in view.
· Partner with different travel firms as well as a moving company in Colorado Springs for travel notifications.
· Keep all government regulations relating to social distancing, necessary services, and travel prohibitions in mind while you prepare.
· Set up guidelines that support remote working to assure social distancing, if needed. Directives which increase your employees' risk of contracting COVID-19 must be eliminated.
· Establish clear procedures that support personnel. Consider creating a fund for hardship payments for employees in places that necessities are tough to access as a result of limited resources or perhaps the increase in costs.
· Realize that a few relocations will need to be deferred until personnel have safe areas to work.
· If moving is important, minimize it to critical personnel. The plan should also confirm security measures to be applied before, during, and immediately after the trip to make certain that all workers keep safe.
· Go over moving alternatives along with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Colorado Springs must have a plan in place to keep both their workers as well as your employees safe over the moving process.
· Review your relocation policy together with your professional movers in Colorado Springs to make certain that your workers receive the greatest value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Colorado Springs, we know that transfer of personnel is usually challenging anytime, but can be a lot more arduous during the global pandemic. We're taking vital precautions to ensure that you as well as your personnel stay safe and secure. Contact us today for more resources on all your relocation needs.
Request a free quote