Is an Office Relocation in Colorado Springs on Your Agenda?
- You've grown out of your current office in Colorado Springs. Your workers need a little area! As you expand and hire more employees, you require more office space to have room for them. (No one wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to realize there is no break room.)
- You would like for your warehouse and office to be within throwing distance. If you keep a warehouse of inventory, it may be more productive to have your office closeby so you don't have to make such a drive from one to the other.
- You need to boost your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential clients can notice your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this sounds like you, it's time to move out of that sixth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A new locale makes more sense. Maybe your present locale was perfect for opening your business, but now it is time to move to an area that is more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more luxurious.
- You need an area for a new department. An office relocation may be as simple as moving one department of employees into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how easy the relocation might appear, there is a lot to think about, which is why it is a good idea to hire a professional moving company that can manage your office move from start to finish.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There are not very many office credenzas that will go through a door without being taken apart (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it did?). Taking apart furniture and putting it back together may be slow and delicate: you must take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you need to be able to pick up where you left off with it when you are in your new office. Prior to hiring a mover, make sure they're able to maintain the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Beyond that, even with a single tablet, you need to be sure it is properly packed and padded to circumvent damage in transit. When you settle in at your new location, you want to know your system can be reinstalled smoothly and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon what business you are in, you might have large, oddly shaped pieces of high-priced equipment that need to be relocated, too. How are you going to move that thing? How will you secure it? That is what professionals are here for.
- Keeping to a Timeline: When your office is in transit, it is difficult to keep up with work, which is why it is imperative for an office relocation to happen quickly.
Not all moving companies in Colorado Springs have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to take care of every aspect of the relocation. We can. From packing to unpacking, our professional, certified moving crews can handle every facet. Your office relocation commences with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're dedicated to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.