As part of our complete collection of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group provides professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best fit your requirements whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that many movers will decide to do themselves as a way to save cost in the moving process. Regardless if you decide for us to deal with your packing or you pick to do it yourself, the crucial thing is that the packing is done right so your assets arrive at your new home in pristine shape. If you are mulling over the prospect of packing yourself, please take the time to give a once over to our all-inclusive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather rest up and let us do the packing for you, you can be sure our professional movers will do a terrific job. When it comes to safeguarding your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unparalleled. Here is a synopsis of the process that will be taken to protect your effects. The starting point in guarding your shipment for the trip is proper packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These possessions are paper padded as a rule and where items require added security, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Suitable padding takes the following processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
When it comes to shipping your possessions across the ocean, you can be sure knowing that they'll be carefully containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and drop off point, there are assorted types of containers and shipping methods that can be used. Rest easy knowing that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote