Once you’ve committed to your move with us, your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can assist you in setting up a custom long-distance moving plan that’s perfect for you.
You’re allowed to choose as many or as few of the generous long-distance moving services we give you. We’ll adjust them as required to accommodate your wishes. Our long-distance moving services encompass ...
- Pre-planning – in a meeting with your Move Concierge to talk about every element of your move and pick the services you want
- Pricing – choices include Bottom Line Pricing, your complete guaranteed price as spelled out in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which says that you may pay a smaller but never a greater amount than that indicated in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which blends your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, additional services
- Packing – giving you the option of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, which authorizes us to pack only your most fragile items; or self pack, in which you pack all or almost everything – and we assist as much or as little as you want
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you prefer to self pack: everything needed such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – whereby we carefully break down equipment such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again having moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking exemplary care with your home and belongings: making use of protective wraps for stair rails , cramped corners, doors and doorjambs; setting down carpet covers to protect high-traffic areas; labeling and classifying your moving boxes so they correspond with your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d rather not unpack yourself; getting rid of packing materials, moving supplies, and debris when the move is done, as you specify
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – knowledge born of experience freely shared by your Move Concierge to help you handle your move calmly: includes clear explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’ll need to do on arrival at your new home; defining the terminology attendant to long-distance relocations; and providing answers for any questions you have honestly, accurately, and responsively
It’s often the case that people aren’t able to move into their new home straightaway – but they must vacate their present home promptly. If that’s your story, don’t let it throw you! With our huge warehouses, we can give you a choice of sensibly priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your possessions will be safe, secure, and well cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can help you choose those options that will seem to suit your needs and budget.
Can you think of additional long-distance moving services you need that aren’t included here. See that your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge understands what you’re looking for.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote