The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
Our vast experience as a corporate relocation mover, coupled with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve conducted, have helped us recognize exactly what firms like yours most expect from a mover:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to trust that your employees are given exemplary care from us at each stage of the move.
- You want a detailed invoice from us.
- You want objective reporting on the quality of our relocation services and how conscientiously we executed them.
Here’s How We’ve Set Ourselves ApartAccountability
- Unambiguously establishing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we take personal responsibility for making their relocation an exceptional one
- Following through on every promise we make
- Serving as an extension of your firm: an "on-staff" mover
- Giving accurate definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ hopes
- Employing our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and maintain your relocation policy and thereby lessen the number of calls you have to field from employees during the move
- Completing our client profile of your firm, which lists almost every relocation essential, before we accept the first move
- Constantly consulting the client profile in order to conclude whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Taking the time to thoroughly understand you, our client, and your needs prior to our move relationship
- Constantly updating as necessary contact, policy, and contract files
- Giving you comprehensive explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be held accountable for
- Making a preliminary call that explains ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families during the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to determine and understand their needs, examine the move process, and make a precise estimate of their possessions
- Providing constant communication with your relocating employees to prevent unneeded calls from coming through to you
- Offering 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Putting move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Seeing that your Move Concierge communicates more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are accountable for assuring that your empoyees have a smooth relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are filed
- Committing ourselves to keeping you and your employees fully advised and reassured throughout the move
- Using our move management technology to recognize likely problems before they materialize
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to eliminate misapprehensions and assure peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your moving employees within 24 hours
- Speedily returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Carefully monitoring our quality on average and the performance of every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Assessing each stage of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our review on your website – truthful results that enable you to measure our performance against your quality standards and help us maintain constant improvement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the surest way to stop your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes at all
- Insuring that we’re never without extraordinary people ready to serve you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote